8/8/09

Will I ever be able to keep up with this thing?

'Cause I would really like to. I know this is a personal blog and it shouldn't matter how much or when I update, but I made this blog for the sole reason to see if I could dedicate myself to something. And BL/yaoi/slash is something I'm very dedicated to...until life gets in the way. You see, I'll be going to Japan in the fall so I've been brushing up on my Japanese, translating doujin, and trying to complete this stupid Junjou Romantica doujinshi before I leave. Since I've been super focused on those things this blog has kinda been forgotten. Until I see something I just have to post about, such as:

Suzuki has made it onto the cover of B-Boy again. Yay, for more exposure for her, but boo for the bad cover art and for this series. I really need to make a post as to why I'm put off by this series. Anyway, go here to check out the previews (click on the line up bar) for this month as well as to see who's gonna be in the next issue. Yoneda Kou's on the line up, this makes me soooo happy. Maybe I'll pick this up while I'm in Japan?

Oh, and in case you haven't heard: JPQUEEN IS ACCEPTING ORDERS AGAIN!! They've scaled things back considerably, which is quite understandable given the current economy. At least they're still alive and kickin'. I wish them luck and I hope they're able to make it through these rough times.

No comments: