8/23/09

It's a revival! Hallelujah!

So, way back when I actually updated this blog in a timely manner I wrote a post about the webcomic Tei and Riki. I mostly wrote some of my thoughts on why I believed the comic went from a comedy to an angst-fest. Not long after I made that post I received an email from the creator, Eve, who kindly informed me of the reason for the change. Being the total fangirl I am, I spazzed at receiving an email from the person who I give full credit for sparking my love of BL. Yeah, Yu Yu Hakusho got me into yaoi, but Tei and Riki introduced me to the world of original man on man lovin'. I really had no idea any of that even existed until I fell upon Tei and Riki. Plus, Tei and Riki was something my sisters and I would gather around the monitor and read together. Ah, memories.

One of the things I was hoping to hear from Eve was that she had a DA page or something going on at the Y!, but sadly, not a word. Until today. I recently received a message from some awesome person who has informed me that Eve does have a page over at DA and she is continuing Tei and Riki. I thought I'd pass this great news along to everyone else. So, if you're like me and been hopin' for new updates on Tei and Riki head on over here and check 'em out.

1 comment:

Juuhachi said...

I just happened to stumble on your site and I really like it. Though I notice people rarely comment so I thought I'd give you a thumbs up, keep up the good work shout out before I slink away into the internetty shadows to lurk more.
Long live the yaoi/bl revolution!
<3