7/2/09

Right Stuf <3

I had a conversation with my sister today and told her how I was hoping some company would announce the acquisition of the Junjou Romantica anime today. "It's been over a year since it was released and it has a modest fan base, someone has to snatch it up", I told her.

Somebody did.

Thank you so much Right Stuf!

And then the dread sets in. God. I want this dubbed and I want it dubbed well. The last BL Right Stuf dubbed was Gravitation and that dub is just...well, it makes me laugh. That's good, right? Sometimes bad dubs are awesome. But I don't want dubbed Junjou to be awesome for that reason. So, please, Right Stuf, don't disappoint. And oh my, how great would it be if this got a limited edition that came with a Suzuki-san?

Also, that's not all. Right Stuf acquired Antique Bakery :). Ah, today was a good day for BL fans. What can make it better? An announcement of a simultaneous release of Ai no Kusabi. What's that? That's impossible? Well, a girl can dream, can't she?

Now go and celebrate my fellow fujoshi!

Edit: Oh-ho-ho, they already have websites up for both Junjou and Antique. Not much info up as of yet.

Edit #2: Someone reminded me on the Junjou community on LJ that the possibility of RS dubbing this is very slim because all their recent releases have been sub only. Which made me go "Doh" because I knew that. But, man, am I hoping so hard for this to be dubbed. I really super want to hear these boys in English.

Source: ANN

No comments: