3/6/10

That there's a smexy face

Arigatomina released the DBZ doujinshi Animal Clock yesterday. It's Goku/Vegeta, and I must admit, I prefer Vegeta topping. This is probably because I haven't seen anyone really keep a seme Goku in character. He falls victim to the seme/uke dynamic and becomes rough and mean. That's not who Goku is. Why can't Goku be a seme and remain super sweet and adorable? I'd love to see that. Sadly, Animal Clock did not fulfill that desire. However, the artist knows how to draw one darn good Goku sex face. This doujinshi is all about the sex and what makes these scenes great are Goku's expressions. I just wanted to share a few of my favorite ones below.

Oh, half-lidded Goku, how can anyone resist you?

You can read this doujinshi online here. In order to access it you must know the username and password. If you don't know it, search the site.

No comments: