8/21/10

More Tea, Please.

Photobucket


Dear Travis Mccoy, if I were a billionaire I'd pay the fine ladies behind Teahouse enough to woo them away from Marvel so they can dedicate all their time to working on their comic. In my opinion, Teahouse is far superior to many comics published by DC and Marvel (btw, Marvel, I'm not a fan of retconning MJ's pregnancy).

I've been excited about the upcoming print release of the first chapter of Teahouse, which is odd for me since I'm not a big fan of print anymore. But this is different since it's a full color BL comic. I can't say no to that. I also can't say no to a bonus story about Rhys and Axis. Love. Those. Boys. So. Much. If you are super excited too I hope you're going to participate in the fanart contest. Entries are due the 31st of this month.

Speaking of fanart, why is Y!Gal not being flooded with fanart for this series? I guess everyone is too busy drawing Hinabn smut. Which, I won't complain about because I love me some ConWorth.

No comments: