6/27/10

Where we belong


TRU FAX: I see breast on the front page of Deviant Art more often than I see my own. I wonder if the creators of pieces such as this image (NSFW) ever get noted about their work being derogatory? I've read journal entries where artist who draw yaoi were nagged by fans not to do so. And you'll find a few artist on Y!Gal who are more comfortable posting their risque art there than on DA. I don't know, I just feel everyone should feel comfortable on DA regardless of what they draw. I know I've seen some very sexual girl on girl pics on DA and I doubt they receive the amount of complaints yaoi artist receive.

I guess, all I'm saying is an imbalance exist. I know, I know, we live in a patriarchal society so this is no big surprise. But since the majority of yaoi artist prefer using their DA more often than their Y!Gal accounts it would be nice if they didn't have to put up with any hub-bub. I just want them to feel as comfortable posting their hot man loving as the guy above felt posting his hot girl on girl photography.

No comments: