2/2/09

Ippo, the Super Uke

I was browsing through the Hajime no Ippo doujinshi on the Japanese Yahoo Auction page and it would seem the majority (if not all) of doujin available have Ippo as a bottom. When it comes to Miyata and Ippo, though, I just don't know. I guess I can see them switchin' it up, but then the real problem is I really can't picture these two in a sexual relationship. If anything, I see Miyata basically screwing with Ippo. Like leading him on and then pulling back just when Ippo thinks he has him. That sounds like a plot that could be used for a comedy doujin, which, yeah, I do prefer over the yaoi ones. Funny thing is I can so see Sendo and Ippo having sex. But when it comes to Miyata, I just can't see the relationship going past Ippo's crazy obsession. Does anyone else feel the same way?

Speaking of Ippo doujinshi, I totally want this one:

It's Takamura/Ippo. There's also a couple Sendo/Ippo ones I'd like to snatch up. Miyata/Ippo? No, no, no! I'm just not there yet. Maybe someday. But right now I'm content with Ippo being with everyone but Miyata.

4 comments:

LadyRelena said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LadyRelena said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

PORFAVOR!! DIME DONDE CONSEGUIR YAOI DE HAJIME NO IPPO T__T NO HE ENCONTRADO NADA O DONDE HAS CONSEGUIDO ESA IMAGEN ?

Affinity said...

omprime el link en etse blog post.