2/20/09

The Best Type of Crush

Spring break is in two weeks! Unlike the small minority of people who go out partying, I’m part of the majority and I go home to chill. I plan on renting a few games to play with my brother, but I’m also looking into getting some movies. Now, I’m not a big movie person. I don’t go to watch’em in the theater, I very rarely rent ‘em, and I almost never buy ‘em. But I recently came upon a site that sells gay and lesbian movies and found a title called Schoolboy Crush. It has intrigued me.

This is a Japanese movie that follows a teacher who pays to sleep with a teen boy prostitute but, oh noes, the same teen ends up being a new transfer into his class. Sounds like your typical yaoi, doesn't it? The acting looks horrible and the guys are meh looking, but I have a weird love of all things terrible. I do, however, think the movie looks breathtaking. And I was all ready to purchase it until I fell upon this:

Bangkok Love Story is a movie from Thailand and it looks like a lot of fun. And that cover image, you gotta admit, is hot. I'm leaning more towards this one just because the plot sounds more interesting (and the guys are hotter). But I'm going to do more research on both films before I make a purchase. But in the end, it will probably come down to what my family will want to see.

No comments: