1/2/09

Farewell Moral Orel


I love you. I love you, I love you, I love you...Orel.

Moral Orel is one of those shows that is so awesomely great it goes unnoticed by mainstream America. The final episode, entitled Honor, aired originally on December 18th, but I wasn't able to catch it until yesterday during the Moral Orel marathon that ran on Adult Swim for new years. If you haven't watched this fantastic finale, then you must go here now and witness its greatness.

Are there any Clay/Stopframe slashers out there? *Hear's crickets* Well, if you do exist than this episode shall please you (and probably leave you a little sad). To be totally honest, the whole Clay, Stopframe thing is one of the plot threads I've been following and I'm happy that it was not only a focus in this episode but ended so bittersweetly.

No comments: