9/7/10

Cheap Cheap Cheap's the Name of My Soul

Right Stuf has the Oofuri S.A.V.E Edition as part of their weekly special. It's going for 18 dollars, which is a pretty sweet deal for 26 episodes including a dub track. Usually I'd check and see if Best Buy is selling it for around that price or less, but since their anime section keeps shrinking and shrinking, I doubt I'd even find Oofuri there.

I'm trying to save money, but I'll probably buckle and end up ordering a copy tomorrow. Oofuri totally failed at getting me interested in baseball the way Hajime no Ippo had me suddenly flipping through channels searching for boxing matches. I watched purely for Mihashi. He's like crack to me. Now that I think of it, personality wise, Ippo and Mihashi are kinda similar. In fact I watched HnI for Ippo. I guess I have a thing for wimpy guys. And Mihashi is the king of wimps.

This series is also very slashy. Like, Prince of Tennis slashy times 10. So, if you're a slash fan and you haven't read or watched this series, I AM DISAPPOINT.

No comments: