10/30/08

We are Open for Business

Hi-hi! Welcome to Yaoi Crazy. I will post a wide range of things here from ramblings on bara to Static joining the DCU (Robin/Static slash go!). This is mostly just a place for me to wile out and be totally fannish. Anyway, I'm returning home this weekend and while I'm there I'm going to watch Junjou with my sweet little cousin who has been sending me death threats because I took my Junjou Romantica with me when I left for the semester. I also want to her to watch the second season, I'm really curious about what a younger audience member thinks about the new season. Speaking of the second season the newest episode is about Nowaki and Hiroki (the most adorable of the three couples). You can check out the preview here. As much as I love these two I can't wait until they get to the Terrorist storyline. I think they just have more going for them plot-wise.

No comments: